MEMBERSHIP AND SUPPORT
The New Netherland Institute is a membership organization. Member dues and donations contribute to NNI’s work with the New Netherland Research Center and generally help tell the story of the Dutch legacy in America. Corporate and foundation donors also play a major role. NNI’s Circle of Friends recognizes individual and institutional supporters annually for the period July 1st through June 30th. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Join NNI and support a variety of programs such as the following:
• Translating and digitizing 17th–century Dutch colonial records from New York State and other collections around the world.
• Partnering with academic and research organizations to broaden awarenss of the Dutch in America.
• Building an ever-increasing online database and clearinghouse for New Netherland resources.
• Sponsoring the Institute's Annual Conference showcasing research into the early history and culture of the Dutch in America.
• Providing internships, research grants and awards that recognize and support the study of New Netherland.
• Presenting programs to help educators, students and the public explore New Netherland and its legacy.